Sales Development Representative (remote)
Join us now!
We believe that video is a powerful communication tool. It allows people to capture ideas, demonstrate abstract concepts, engage audiences and drive video conversations. At Screencast-O-Matic, our mission is to offer easy-to-use, accessible tools that empower people to create and share their ideas through video. We have helped more than 9 million users worldwide create over 30 million videos. Screencast-O-Matic is a privately held, dynamic, and rapidly growing software company founded in 2006 and headquartered in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit https://www.screencast-o-matic.com.
Sales Development Representative (telecommute)
Must have SaaS Experience. We're currently looking for an exceptional Sales Development Manager to advance our mission to enable everyone, everywhere to easily capture, share and experience video content. The SDR is typically the first voice a prospective customer will hear. You love to engage with businesses and educational institutions at all levels to help our customers tell compelling stories through video.
We take pride in providing superior experiences and engaging our customers throughout the world. You will respond to inbound requests, create qualified leads, sell using account based marketing techniques in partnership with Marketing, schedule initial meetings and conduct demonstrations. SDR’s are encouraged to bring new customer insights and ideas to the broader team including Marketing, Product and Executive Leadership.
What you will do:
- Manage inbound leads, qualify prospects, schedule qualified meetings, and conduct demos
- Develop targeted contact lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize a consistent lead engagement process to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads generated by sales and marketing campaigns
- You’ll get the chance to both close your own deals and nurture deals for sales executives
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results using CRM
- Achieve monthly and quarterly quotas as assigned by management
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products, value proposition, industry trends and competition
- Represent Screencast-O-Matic at conferences and other networking events
- Manage E2E sales operations
- Provide continuous feedback to ensure process and product optimization for sales, marketing and product development
- 3-5 years of experience in sales development, lead generation, sales, or marketing with SaaS applications
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- High degree of comfort in learning SaaS, desktop, and mobile software applications with aptitude in setting up and conducting targeted software demos
- Experience with sales strategies and execution, ideally in education and SMB/enterprise
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and/or experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Highly motivated, driven, and self-starting individual with enthusiasm to learn and pursue a career in technology sales
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Understanding of sales tools: CRM, social networks, and other productivity tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good to Have:
- Experience with video recording or video editing software
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools and/or instructional design
- Technical acumen (i.e. can speak elegantly on SaaS platforms, apps, integrations, etc)
- Entrepreneurial with ability to work independently on multiple projects with changing priorities
- Collaborative and flexible team player
- Fun with a sense of humor