Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist (SaaS)
Join us now!
With over 30 million recordings, Screencast-O-Matic has become a leading provider of learning and sharing experiences for educators, small business and enterprise, vloggers, gamers, agencies, or anyone needed to record and share their computer and video experiences. Our video screen capture learning and sharing company takes visual collaboration to the next level. Offered in both in free and premium versions, our software allows individuals and companies to create visually compelling and authentic video solutions for learning and collaboration. Screencast-O-Matic is a privately held, dynamic, and rapidly growing software company founded in 2006 and headquartered in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit https://www.screencast-o-matic.com.
Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist
We're currently looking for an exceptional Sales and Marketing Operations Specialist to advance our mission to enable everyone, everywhere to easily capture, share and experience video content. We take pride in providing superior experiences and engaging our customers throughout the world. At Screencast-O-Matic, we strive to deliver video creation tools and services that are easy and fun to use, and our sales/marketing team is critical to realizing that mission.
You are comfortable working with SaaS and ecommerce tools and conducting data driven analysis, working directly with customers and your internal team members to get stuff done. You love to roll up you sleeves to help the team succeed and are looking to learn how a global SaaS sales and marketing operation works.
What you will do:
- Assist in designing and developing our sales process and implementation using our CRM
- Manage inbound sales quotes, customer requests, and account provisioning
- Provide support for customer operations, quality control customer accounts and billing, and manage account changes
- Processing lead generation and passing qualified leads to sales
- Support the renewal process with customers and escalate key accounts for win-back programs
- Support and lead the marketing and sales teams in trade show management and logistics, working directly with and managing vendors through the process
- Provide recommendations to improve efficiencies in daily workflows and processes for sales and marketing teams
- Create documentation/training materials for our customers
- Maintain monthly reports to include productivity and sales reports
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree in business (marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, etc)
- You are highly data-driven and understand how to optimize sales and marketing programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- You have strong data visualization skills and can effectively communicate performance and business impact to the broader business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You can articulate thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively to work effectively with people from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds.
- Strong creative mind with the ability to create new operational initiatives with our internal sales and marketing teams
Good to Have:
- Experience working with a CRM tool such as Zoho
- Experience with SaaS or other recurring revenue business
- Understanding of financial reporting and management
- Collaborative and flexible team player
- Fun with a sense of humor