Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Join us now!
With over 30 million recordings, Screencast-O-Matic has become a leading provider of learning and sharing experiences for educators, small business and enterprise, vloggers, gamers, agencies, or anyone needed to record and share their computer and video experiences. Our video screen capture learning and sharing company takes visual collaboration to the next level. Offered in both in free and premium versions, our software allows individuals and companies to create visually compelling and authentic video solutions for learning and collaboration. Screencast-O-Matic is a privately held, dynamic, and rapidly growing software company founded in 2006 and headquartered in Seattle, WA. For more information, visit https://www.screencast-o-matic.com.
Senior Marketing Manager - Lifecycle
We're currently looking for an exceptional Lifecycle Marketing Manager to advance our mission to enable everyone, everywhere to easily capture, share and experience video content. We take pride in providing superior experiences and engaging our customers throughout the world. At Screencast-O-Matic, we strive to deliver enable video creation tools and services that are easy and fun to use, and our marketing team is critical to realizing that mission.
You love to cultivate and nourish lasting relationships with customers through smart, relevant communications that drive loyalty and satisfaction. You are creative, but inform all of your decisions with data.
What you will do:
- Shepherd users through personalized journeys to ensure they are experiencing maximum enjoyment and value from our products and services
- Orchestrate key campaigns and drive subscriber actions across the customer lifecycle, spanning onboarding, engagement, retention, cross-sell, saves, and win-back
- Own customer marketing initiatives with a focus on engagement, revenue, and account expansion
- Utilized video as a key medium for communicating with our customers
- Develop automation campaign strategy based on events, behaviors, transactions, and other trigger scenarios
- Define customer segments, leverage customer data, and implement a/b testing strategies
- Build a segmentation strategy to deliver a personalized marketing program that promotes customer loyalty
- Drive a single view of the user’s experience and interactions with the company, ensuring that communication is optimized in a holistic and user-centric fashion
- Gain deep insights into engagement and retention performance and share insights across our team
- Report on key lifecycle metrics and identify opportunities to improve marketing's impact on product onboarding, renewal, and win-back
- Gather, analyze and forecast the performance of emails and tactics.
- Work with brand team to refine customer journey map and use the map to implement marketing strategies
- Create and refine user/funnel segments for triggers and campaigns based on evaluation of key metrics including conversion, retention, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications from an accredited college or university
- 5+ years in a marketing role with SaaS marketing experience preferred
- Excellent story telling capabilities. Prolific writer and comfortable writing and editing content
- Experience in engagement marketing
- You are highly data-driven and understand how to optimize marketing programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics
- You possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset and consumer empathy and you have a dedication to great consumer experiences
- You have strong data visualization skills and can effectively communicate performance and business impact to the broader business
- Experience using web analytics, A/B Testing, email marketing tools, social media tools, and other marketing tools
- Strong creative mind with the ability to ideate new campaign creatives and collaborate closely with our internal marketing teams
- Detail-oriented, strategic thinker with strong analytical skills to synthesize raw data into actionable campaign optimization strategies for new and existing initiatives
Good to Have:
- Experience with both B2C and inbound B2B marketing strategies and execution
- Ability to gain deep understanding of consumer needs including new trends and opportunities
- Entrepreneurial with ability to work independently on multiple projects with changing priorities
- Collaborative and flexible team player
- Fun with a sense of humor